Would you like to become a facilitator?
Our vision is to expand Rich In Mercy services in order to provide post-abortive and post-miscarriage healing to women and men throughout Minnesota and eventually nationwide.
We currently have trained facilitators in Corcoran and Rochester, Minnesota and are in the process of training facilitators for a Duluth group.
Would you like to be apart of our team? Do you have a passion to see women and men healed and set free through the power of Jesus Christ?
Questions about facilitating? Please contact us!
Everlasting Light Ministries
PO Box 29193
Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in becoming a group facilitator please click the following button to see if you qualify.
The page is password protected to limit spam. The password is "richinmercy"
Upcoming training dates/locations
First Presbyterian Church
300 East Second Street
Duluth, MN 55805
Date: February 21st 6pm-9pm
February 22nd 10am-6pm
Cost: $90 for materials and training
You can register by clicking the following button and selecting the Rich in Mercy Facilitator Training Registration Fee option:
•You must be a Born Again Christian
• Believe in the Holy Scriptures
• Believe in the sanctity of human life
• Believe anyone can be restored and
• Believe anyone can be healed from the trauma of abortion or miscarriage
• $65 fee for materials and training
• Approximately 8-10 hours of classroom training
• Training in nine key areas of development.
• Certification as a RIM Facilitator
After Facilitator Training:
• You will work side-by-side with trained facilitators
• Nine weeks of observation
• You will be able to provide input as God leads
After observation hours:
• You will lead the subsequent group in your area
• Lead Facilitators will assist and offer opportunities for improvement
• Nine weeks of lead facilitation